How do I apply to Sintel?
You have the choice of either submitting your resume online or respond to a specific ad by subscribing. You may also send your application to the consultant responsible by e-mail.
What's the recruitment process?
Our process has 3 steps:
- Apply as indicated above, and you’ll receive an automatic acknowledgment confirming receipt. We’ll carefully examine your resume and supporting information provided and a consultant will contact you if your profile meets the needs of the role.
- If you do not hear from us within 10 days of sending your resume, your application was not successful this time. If your application does meet our requirements, an interview will be arranged, either in person at our offices if you are based in Paris/Ile de France, or via videoconference if you are based elsewhere. You will then have an application form to fill out, a series of tests to complete and a personal interview with one of our recruitment managers.
- After considering your application, we will check the references you have provided. Following a successful application, we are authorised to offer you the assignment or CDI.
May I deliver my resume directly to the agency?
To provide the most prompt and efficient response to all applicants, interviews with Sintel are available by prior appointment only.
Do you offer opportunities for students or trainees?
Sintel doesn’t currently offer training contracts nor apprenticeships, though we do regularly offers graduates a 6-month internships programme. Contact us to apply.
Where should I send my timesheet?
It is imperative that your completed and approved timesheet is submitted to the Accounts department at the end of each working week as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 01 42 89 06 92
- By hand or by courier: Sintel, 36 rue de Ponthieu, 75008 PARIS
I have no timesheet. What should I do?
When will I be paid?
Interim salaries are paid on the 11th of the month of the assignment. For example, you will be paid on the 11th July for any work undertaken in June.
You may request a weekly payment by contacting the Accounts department before 12 noon on Thursday.
Payment is remitted by direct electronic transfer to your bank account.
How do I collect Dining Vouchers?
There are two options:
- Either the client company provides them to you directly, or
- They may be collected from the Accounts department after the 11th of each month, between 9:00am and 6:00pm. (Any vouchers due will only be provided upon presentation of ID).
What should I do if I forget my password?
Log on to the candidate area of the site and click ‘lost password’. You will receive an e-mail with a link which allows you to reset it.