Faced with the 2019 coronavirus, SINTEL is accompanying you and asks you to read the following information, instructions and instructions:
There are simple actions to preserve your health and that of those around you:
- Wash your hands very regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Greeting without shaking hands
- Avoid hugs
- Use disposable tissues
What is the incubation period for the disease?
- Incubation time: period between contamination and the appearance of the first symptoms.
The incubation period of the COVID-19 coronavirus is usually 3 to 5 days, however it can extend up to 14 days. During this period the subject can be contagious.
SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS
- Mainly acute respiratory infection (fever, flu-like syndrome, headache, pain in joints and muscles, cough, shortness of breath), but breathing difficulties and pulmonary complications like pneumonia are also described, as well as more severe forms.
- Symptoms of the disease can appear after contact with a sick person, in the same place of life, in direct contact within a meter during a cough, sneeze or discussion in the absence of protective measures. One of the preferred vectors for the transmission of the virus is contact with unwashed hands.
For people in or coming back from an area where the virus is circulating
- Monitor your temperature twice a day;
- Watch for the appearance of symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, difficulty in breathing, etc.);
- Wash your hands regularly or use a hydro-alcoholic solution;
- Avoid all contact with fragile people (pregnant women, chronically ill, elderly people, etc.);
- Avoid frequenting places where there are vulnerable people (hospitals, maternity hospitals, accommodation facilities for the elderly, etc.);
- Avoid any non-essential outing (large gatherings, restaurants, cinema, etc.);
If you are considered a contact case in France
- The health authorities assess with you your exposure and your risk of contamination and provide you with information on the illness due to the virus and on the monitoring system. The purpose of an initial examination is to verify that you have not been contaminated. In the event of symptoms, a diagnosis will be made to quickly offer you the best possible care.
A/ If you show symptoms (or one of your relatives) without having confirmed contamination: take the minimum protection measures indicated by the medical services.
B/ Call 15, in accordance with ministerial instructions: do not go to a hospital or a doctor to avoid contracting or spreading the coronavirus.
The test is carried out only in case of suspicion of the disease, validated by the SAMU and by a referent infectious disease specialist. This is a specific biology test for Coronavirus COVID-19.
The time to have a result is between three and five hours.
C/ If the coronavirus is medically confirmed, probable or proven:
- Stay at your HOME: Exercise your right of withdrawal
- Alert SINTEL
- Report your situation to the user company where you are carrying out your mission so that they can take all internal decontamination and organizational measures.
LET’S ALL STAY SERENE, VIGILANT AND POSITIVE!
How do I apply to Sintel?You have the choice of either submitting your resume online or respond to a specific ad by subscribing. You may also send your application to the consultant responsible by e-mail.
What's the recruitment process?Our process has 3 steps:
- Apply as indicated above, and you’ll receive an automatic acknowledgment confirming receipt. We’ll carefully examine your resume and supporting information provided and a consultant will contact you if your profile meets the needs of the role.
- If you do not hear from us within 10 days of sending your resume, your application was not successful this time. If your application does meet our requirements, an interview will be arranged, either in person at our offices if you are based in Paris/Ile de France, or via videoconference if you are based elsewhere. You will then have an application form to fill out, a series of tests to complete and a personal interview with one of our recruitment managers.
- After considering your application, we will check the references you have provided. Following a successful application, we are authorised to offer you the assignment or CDI.
May I deliver my resume directly to the agency?To provide the most prompt and efficient response to all applicants, interviews with Sintel are available by prior appointment only.
Do you offer opportunities for students or trainees?Sintel doesn’t currently offer training contracts nor apprenticeships, though we do regularly offers graduates a 6-month internships programme. Contact us to apply.
Where should I send my timesheet?It is imperative that your completed and approved timesheet is submitted to the Accounts department at the end of each working week as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 01 42 89 06 92
- By hand or by courier: Sintel, 36 rue de Ponthieu, 75008 PARIS
I have no timesheet. What should I do?
When will I be paid?Interim salaries are paid on the 11th of the month of the assignment. For example, you will be paid on the 11th July for any work undertaken in June.
You may request a weekly payment by contacting the Accounts department before 12 noon on Thursday.
Payment is remitted by direct electronic transfer to your bank account.
How do I collect Dining Vouchers?There are two options:
- Either the client company provides them to you directly, or
- They may be collected from the Accounts department after the 11th of each month, between 9:00am and 6:00pm. (Any vouchers due will only be provided upon presentation of ID).
What should I do if I forget my password?Log on to the candidate area of the site and click ‘lost password’. You will receive an e-mail with a link which allows you to reset it.